Store Policy & Returns
- WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS
- Since all our items are printed on demand, they are FINAL SALE.
- Returns are not accepted unless they arrive damaged, in which case notify us within 3 days of delivery through email with pictures of the damaged item. We will then ask you to mail the item back to us with a shipping label which we provide at no cost to you. Once the item is returned we will send you a new one.
- We can not replace items that are defective after 30 days of delivery.
- We can not offer refunds if you forget to add a DISCOUNT CODE.
- In most circumstances, we can not make size or color changes after your order is placed, so please choose carefully!
- We can not CANCEL orders once they are placed.
- Please make sure your SHIPPING ADDRESS is correct!!! We can not guarantee shipping address change requests once an order is processed.
- We are not responsible for any shipments going to the incorrect address that you entered with your order.
- We are not responsible for LOST or STOLEN PACKAGES - if the tracking says "delivered" and you did not receive it, please contact your local post office and check with your neighbors in case it was delivered to them.
- If the address provided is incorrect and undeliverable by USPS, the customer will be responsible for any additional postage fees that are incurred. A flat rate $4.90 shipping cost will be charged to the customer to re-deliver the order with corrected shipping address.
We are currently only shipping within the United States & Canada. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
Everything on HarperandLilly.com is printed just for you, so a lot of thought goes into the way each item is made and shipped. We work with a hand selected team of manufacturers and shipping services to get your order from the printer to your door.
All items are printed on demand and take up to 5-8 business days production time, after which it’s shipped out. HOLIDAY PRODUCTION TIMES vary and we will keep you informed as to when orders need to be placed by in order to receive them in time.
To keep your shirt's design as beautiful as possible, we do recommend washing your garments inside out on the gentle cycle with cold or lukewarm water. You can either tumble dry low or line dry.
We appreciate you supporting this small business and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. XOXO Erica